Week 10 Blog (Late) - AI and Email

     In the past couple of weeks, while watching the tech-based YouTube channels that I enjoy, some very common advertisements have been popping up. These aren't the typical ads that happen after a period of time, but ones that the hosts insert into the video as sponsorships. While not a single company, the concept of adding AI to your email is like the plugin AI Email Writer on the Google Workspace Marketplace. While I don't use Chrome as my default browser on my work computer (MacBook), I may have to download it to Microsoft Edge and try it (thank you for using Chromium MS). Being able to just jot out the basic ideas that the email is supposed to cover, this assistant will then formulate it into a "well-written" email draft. It can even translate if English is not your first language. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 Post - Parallels

Week 5 Post - HDCP Strippers