Week 12 - Wrap-Up

 Though I have always found the idea of blogging a fun activity (and not solely an assignment), it has always been hard for me to keep to a schedule needed for a successful blog. As somebody who has wanted to start regularly using Letterbox (a movie review website), this class has helped me create a regular cadence of online posting for all to see. Though I believe it has only been you (Thank you, Mr. Brooks), it has given me the confidence to post more to my internet peers. I don’t think this will help me in my career path, but it is a way I can share information with others interested in my journey and knowledge. That being said, though, even though I have given up my dream to be a journalist, if I can keep myself accountable to writing movie reviews that are not just “this was good/bad,” I hope one day to be able to get some form of a review published at one of my favorite websites slashfilm.com. Thank you for everything this class has given me and brought to my attention! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Blog (Late) - AI and Email

Week 6 Post - Parallels

Week 5 Post - HDCP Strippers